NIKON D5600 DSLR Camera with AF-S DX 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR Lens
The D5600 is equipped with a range of features that encourages users to capture and communicate their memories and favourite moments. Featuring a vari-angle LCD monitor that flips out and rotates, greater creative freedom in photography expressions is made possible. The touch screen operation that is a perennial favourite with the D5000-series has been further enhanced with the addition of a crop function for use during playback zoom, and a frame advance bar that lets users scroll through images in playback mode easily. Time-lapse movie function from the more advanced Nikon D7200 has also been incorporated into this DSLR, providing users an opportunity to experiment and expand their visual story-telling with stunning time-lapse videos.
In addition, a constant connection between the D5600 and a smart device is possible using the SnapBridge app and Bluetooth® low energy (BLE) technology. Still images captured are automatically transferred to the paired smart device, and users can upload and share high quality images in a seamless, integrated process. SnapBridge also enables the image transfer to continue even after the camera has been turned off, and uploading of images to NIKON IMAGE SPACE for storage and share. Doubling the convenience in a user’s photography experience is the camera’s built-in Wi-Fi® for wireless video transfer and remote shooting, transforming the DSLR to an all-time companion for any occasion.
• Keeping up with inspiration: Support for the SnapBridge app*1 means that with a one-time setup, a constant connection between the D5600 and a smart device*2 is maintained, enabling simple automatic transfer*3 of photos. In addition, a number of convenient functions, including automatic upload to Nikon's photo sharing service, NIKON IMAGE SPACE*4, the addition of copyright information and comments to photos, and automatic synchronization of camera date/time and location information with that of the smart device, can be used. What's more, the D5600 also supports the high-speed transfer of selected still images, movie transfer, and remote capture of still images when Wi-Fi*5 is enabled.
• Pairing flexibility with functionality: The camera is equipped with a 3.2-inch vari-angle LCD touch screen monitor that enables shooting from low to high angles, and even selfies. Naturally, the touch screen function shares the same touch operations available with the D5500, but the new D5600 also supports the frame advance bar adopted for the high-end D5 and D500 for scrolling through images in full-frame playback. In addition, the touch Fn function that is favoured with the D5500 has been expanded to support the enabling and disabling of auto ISO sensitivity control, and operation with viewfinder shooting has also been improved.
• Igniting creativity in vivid colours: The intuitive D5600 offers an effective pixel count of 24.2-million pixels and is equipped with a Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor without an optical low-pass filter. The combination of this technology, alongside an EXPEED 4 image-processing engine, enables capture of images that make the most of the superior rendering characteristics of NIKKOR lenses. A broad range of standard sensitivities are supported with ISO 100 to 25600, enabling captures of highly detailed images in which noise is effectively suppressed, even with shooting in dark or dimly lit surroundings.
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR Lens
Take full advantage of the size benefits of your DX format camera without compromising on image quality with the compact Nikon's AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR Lens. Featuring an equivalent focal length of 24-120mm, this lens will cover a wide range of subject matter, from wide landscapes to distant sports. Also, the maximum aperture range is quite fast, spanning from f/2.8 at 18mm to f/4 at 80mm. Ensuring maximum image quality, the optical design contains extra-low dispersion glass and aspherical elements to minimize aberrations and utilizes Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings to reduce ghosting and lens flare. On top of this, a protective fluorine coating is present on the front and rear elements for quickly cleaning off water and dirt.
- Nikon D5600 Digital SLR Camera
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR Lens